Is your sex drive low and are your erections weak and soft?
Do you find it hard to stay in shape and you experience mood swings?
Do you feel depressed and stressed out?
Then you might be experiencing a decline in testosterone.
Testosterone is the hormone that affects your male personality in numerous ways. In fact it is rightly called the principle male hormone. It is secreted by the testes in males, though small quantities are produced by the adrenal glands as well.
In an adult male Testosterone is responsible for
- Maintaining sex drive and erectile function
- Muscle strength and mass
- Bone Strength and Density
- Mood Levels etc.,
The production of Testosterone peaks during puberty and adolescence when major body development takes place. It is this testosterone which is behind deepening of voice, growth of beard and torso hair in males.
Why Is Testosterone So Important
As the above factors indicate testosterone is highly important in males. It is the single most factor that gives you your male characteristics.
An adult male has 40 to 60 times more testosterone than an adult female. As a matter of fact, it is testosterone that makes men more aggressive than women.
Decline in Testosterone
It has been scientifically established that men start losing testosterone at 10% a decade after the age of 30 and by the time you are 40 you start feeling the effects of a decline in testosterone levels. Some men lose at a rate higher than than this and some lose at a lower rate. It is men who lose testosterone at a higher rate that feel the effects more severely and generally, they are called to be undergoing Andropause, or the male equivalent of menopause.
Symptoms of Andropause
The symptoms of Andropause include
- Low libido or sex drive
- Loss of muscle mass
- Lack of energy
- Weight Gain
- Increase in LDL Cholesterol
- Sleep apnea
- Excessive Sweating
- Sexual or Erectile Dysfunction
- Hair Loss etc.,
However, the most striking effect of a dip in testosterone is sexual or erectile dysfunction which makes men think that something is wrong with their body and needs to be taken care of.
Factors Responsible for Decline in Testosterone
There could be a number of reasons for a dip in testosterone levels. Certain psychological and physical factors can lead to low testosterone. Among the psychological factors, stress is the single most cause of a dip in testosterone. Living in fast pace world and competing for money and position takes a toll on your male libido which goes for a dive inevitably. There are occasions when you are simply not interested in having sex. feelings of guilt and depression also affects your male libido negatively.
Apart from the stress, there could be other factors at play. Aging is a major factor affecting testosterone levels besides lack of or excessive physical activity, excessive use of alcohol and prescription or recreational medication.
How to Raise Testosterone and Male Libido Naturally
It is possible to raise testosterone and male libido through a shift in your lifestyle and by making it more healthy. It refers to a better and healthier diet, regular exercise and reduced levels of stress in life.
You should eat more protein, fruits and vegetables and reduce the intake of carbohydrates, specially of simple sugars and starches like potatoes, pasta, grains etc., Moreover, you must have essential fats also such as those contained in fish and flaxseed. This is because all anabolic steroid hormone need cholesterol for production.
Exercise is essential for increasing testosterone levels. Ideally you should workout for 45-60 minutes in a single routine. Any longer than that and your body starts producing cortisol which inhibits and diminishes testosterone production in the body.
Compound exercises such as bench press, squats, chin ups etc., are known to yield best results. Have you ever wondered why most bodybuilders prefer doing squats before a chest workout. The simple reasons is that squats help increase testosterone and this helps get a great pump while doing chest.
Not only exercise helps boost testosterone level but also helps reduce stress which is one of the most significant factors affecting libido in men.
Reduced Stress and Adequate Sleep:
As I have already pointed out above, that stress is a major libido killer, reducing stress is a great step towards enhancing libido as well as testosterone production in men. Exercise helps and so do relaxation techniques like meditation etc., Yoga is getting increasing popular in the western world because of its immense health benefits.
Lack of sleep is a major factor that can affect your overall as well as sexual health. Sleep deprivation not only builds stress but also upsets your hormonal cycle. HGH or human growth hormone is released in pulses during the first few phases of deep sleep and when your sleep disturbed, HGH production is also disturbed.
Not only this, added stress, affects testosterone production as well. Hence, it is important to sleep adequately to ensure proper production of Testosterone as well as HGH.
Apart from a healthy lifestyle with good eating habits and reduced stress levels natural supplements like PROVACYL can also be a great help in improving low male libido.
It is a complete men's supplement and contains herbal extracts like
- Panax Ginseng- This is a herb that was discovered almost 2000 years back in China and has been used since then to treat various health disorders. Ginseng not only increases blood circulation throughout the body but also helps reduce stress which is a major libido killer.
- Ginkgo Biloba- Ginkgo Biloba is another herb that has been used since ancient times. It is used as a brain tonic and various studies reveal that it increases sexual potency and erectile function in men. This is largely due to the fact that it is highly effective in increasing blood circulation. Poor blood flow to the genitals is one of the prime reasons of impaired sexual performance in men.
- Tribilus Terrestris- Tribulus Terrestris is more popularly called the Puncture Vine. Under the Indian Ayurveda Medicine System it is called Gokshura and it is one of the rare herbs that are known to increase the production of testosterone. It helps boost the production of lutenizing hormone that helps increase testosterone levels naturally. It is one of the important ingredients in high quality male supplements and helps treat erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low libido.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract- Muira Pauma is native to Brazil and has been used since ages to treat sexual dysfunction in men. It is known to increase responsiveness to sexual stimuli.
- Acai Fruit- Acai berry has been under the media glare for quite some time and there are many benefits of this berry that grows in the Amazon. Not only does it help reduce weight and get rid of body fat but also helps increase libido and improve erectile function. It is a great antioxidant and there are numerous benefits of this berry.
- L-arginine- Though L-arginine is not a herb it is one of the main ingredients of Provacyl. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps in the secretion of nitric oxide., Nitric oxide helps penile muscles relax so that blood vessels can dilate and more blood can flow into the erectile tissue resulting in hard and firm erections. Not only is it highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction but also helps increase lean muscle. It also helps elevate the level of HGH naturally.
Other ingredients of Provacyl inlcude chaste berry, swedish flower pollen, long jack or tongat ali, anterior pituitary etc.,
Provacyl is a highly potent formula that can help you boost your sexual virility, increase lean muscle mass, reduce unwanted body fat, increase mental alertness, rejuvenate youthfulness and energy and raise HGH levels naturally.
Provacyl is approved and recommended by doctors and does not require a prescription. It does not have any negative side effects. Furthermore, it comes with a complete 180 days money back guarantee.
DO NOT JUST SIT BACK AND AGE HAPPEN TO YOU. REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF AGE WITH PROVACYL TO EXPERIENCE NOT ONLY A NEW SEXUAL HIGH BUT ALSO A FAR MORE IMPROVED OVERALL HEALTH.